Dr. Ilana completed the Donald G. Low-CVMA Practitioner Fellowship with the UC Davis Veterinary Teaching Hospital’s Behavior Service in 2005, and became a member of the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB).
Common problems that Dr. Ilana treats are: aggression; separation anxiety; house soiling; urine marking; fears and phobias.
We derive our humane behavior modification techniques from the fields of applied animal behavior and veterinary medicine, and apply these scientific principles to help owners solve their pets' problem behaviors.
Appointments include obtaining a complete history, arriving at a diagnosis, discussion of the prognosis, and explanation of the individualized treatment plan.
Dr. Ilana works with professional trainers such as:
- Erica Slovikoski
- Fawn Pierre, SmartyPUP (415) 730-5145
- Paula Benton (415) 525-9528
- Corrine Dowling (415) 305-1630
- Malena Di Martini, specializes in separation anxiety
- Martina Contreras, specializes in “leash reactive” dogs (650) 367-6124
- Sirius dog training, at various locations throughout the Bay Area (800) 419-8748